Lunch on the Go: Chipotle
Why Chipotle is a good move: High-quality ingredients, sizable portions for a fair price, quick and convenient
• The lean meat options are your best bet (Chicken, Steak). Choose nutrient dense add-ons (Guacamole, Salsa, Pico de gallo) rather than fillers (Sour Cream, extra chips).
– Steak/chicken burrito with cilantro-lime brown rice, pinto beans, fajita veggies, fresh tomato salsa, roasted chili-corn salsa, lettuce, guacamole, and cheese.
– Salad with lettuce, chicken, black beans, fresh tomato salsa, tomatillo green-chili sauce, and cheese.
– Soft corn tacos with sofritas, cilantro-lime brown rice, black beans, fajita veggies, tomatilla red-chili salsa, and romaine lettuce.
– Healthy weight gain option: 2x Chicken bowl, double rice, black beans, pico de gallo, corn, and guacamole.